Wildlife Photo Workshop – 5 day
PRICES: Please contact us
Wildlife photographic Course / workshop
Mashatu Game Reserve | Botswana
- 21-25 Sept 2017
- 5-9 Oct 2017
- 2-6 Nov 2017
- Mashatu is a Game Reserve within the Tuli Block area of Botswana
About the Mashatu Photography workshops
This workshop is designed by photographers for photographers and will help you take ‘good’ pictures to ‘great pictures. Learn tips and techniques from the professionals which will get you the shots that you have always wanted to take.
It doesn’t matter which season you choose to join the Mashatu photography workshop, there will be plenty of opportunities to hone your photography skills with advice and techniques which will ensure that you get the best out of your photography.
Predator viewing is at its best in the dry winter season. The soft rays of the winter sun, lighting a reclining Leopard or amazing birding activity at waterholes.
Alternatively, the vibrant green of the bush in the rainy season makes for a spectacular carpet of yellow Devils Thorn flower, creating an amazing backdrop for grazing elephants and steenbuck.
Whenever you decide to visit, you are sure to have an unforgettable experience.
More about your workshop
- 12 people, 6 photographers. If more than 6 photographers, bookings will close. Minimum of 3 photographers required for workshop to run.
- Have images taken during the weekend critiqued by professional photographers
- All levels – group sizes are small enough for individual attention.
- Digital SLR’s. Have at least a 200mm lens. Laptop if you have one.
- Mashatu Game reserve, Botswana (Passports Required).
Not included in our prices
- Transport to Pont Drift border post.
Although this is no problem for us to arrange, but please note it is always much more cost effective for groups of 3-4 as it is a per vehicle rate, so it is split between passengers.
- Also not included, however, we have a relationship with a subsidiary of The Flight Centre (Their off-shoot company Gapyear.com) and they will be able to assist you all the way with your flight requirements, regardless of whether you are on a gap year or any other trip.
Total Payment Protection (topp) Policy cover:
In compliance with the UK Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992 an insurance policy has been arranged with Travel & General Insurance Services Limited (t&g), to protect customers’ prepayments in the unlikely event of our financial failure and paid in respect of
• non-flight inclusive packages commencing and returning to the UK
• the ground handling aspects of packages where the customer is responsible for arranging travel to the destination
offered in this brochure/literature/document/on this website (subject to the terms of the insurance policy), for:
• a refund of such prepayments if customers have not yet travelled, or
• making arrangements to enable the holiday to continue if customers have already travelled
Customers’ prepayments are protected by a topp policy.
In the unlikely event of financial failure please contact the claims helpline on 0870 0137 965. A copy of the policy is available on request.
This policy is provided by Travel & General Insurance Services Limited (t&g), registered number 02527363 and underwritten by Hiscox Insurance Company Limited (Hiscox), registered number 00070234. t&g and Hiscox are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (number 113849)